Hello StP from Saint Paul, Minnesota

DertyDers

Reaction score
I'm a new member to StP but I have been thinking about this for some years. I feel a calling to become a traveler.

My purpose is to make this world better than it would be without me, to be positive, peaceful and loving.

One of my dreams is to sail around the globe.

I have a two year associates degree with some business but I feel drawn to explore other options.

I love people. I love the world. I want to get out there and spread some love.

Open to different forms of travel because I'm still figuring out the best way for myself, but I have my skank ready!

I love what this online community does for new travelers, thanks for everything you guys!

Reactions: Freerange

Carlvanguyrios

Reaction score
Sick man I started in Minnesota too. Congrats on your decision to give you soul what it needs and explore. Face the unknown head on and watch as the unpredictable story unravels itself on your travels. Freedom is such a sexy bitch.

DertyDers

Reaction score
Sick man I started in Minnesota too. Congrats on your decision to give you soul what it needs and explore. Face the unknown head on and watch as the unpredictable story unravels itself on your travels. Freedom is such a sexy bitch.

That's awesome man, such a trip! I really need this extra push to be confidant about getting started. Oh man without people like you... I might feel like a daydreamer. Onward! Many adventures to be had

Reactions: Carlvanguyrios

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads