Hello Out there | Squat the Planet

Hello Out there

Lurkone

Reaction score
What's up.i am new here.i live nowhere and wander aimlessly.i am a shitty grafitti artist and a great musician.music and art are my life.i live for it.im broke and don't care.fuck politics.dumpster diving is an everyday thing.im also obsessed with street art.i need to meet more atlanta folks I am all lonely.im very chill and love Mary Jane that's my boo...I am infatuated with death metal.fuck 12.

Tony G

Reaction score
What's up.i am new here.i live nowhere and wander aimlessly.i am a shitty grafitti artist and a great musician.music and art are my life.i live for it.im broke and don't care.fuck politics.dumpster diving is an everyday thing.im also obsessed with street art.i need to meet more atlanta folks I am all lonely.im very chill and love Mary Jane that's my boo...I am infatuated with death metal.fuck 12.
Welcome to stp got any questions ask matt or a mod im tony and marys my friend too lol

Shaggy Rogers

Reaction score
Nice. Im too far to hang an its a bit cold for me to wander around. Maybe once i thaw out near feb/march we can meet up an smoke some good shit. Im wanting to see some shit like the grand canyon an shit in that nature but 2020 completely changed my view of the world, not sure. Fuck 12

Tony G

Reaction score
Nice. Im too far to hang an its a bit cold for me to wander around. Maybe once i thaw out near feb/march we can meet up an smoke some good shit. Im wanting to see some shit like the grand canyon an shit in that nature but 2020 completely changed my view of the world, not sure. Fuck 12
The canyons crap now just saying you should def go to four corners and def bro im wintering in md to cold back in seattle

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads