Hello, new to this and wanted to say hi! (1 Viewer)

Echo

Lurker
Hometown
Boston MA, USA
Hi! My name is Echo, I’m a queer performance poet and amateur photographer. I’m very new to idea of traveling apart from family vacations. I love meeting new people and seeing new places. I’m interested in learning about hitchhiking primarily so if you wanna talk about that I’m all ears. I’m hoping to get out of New England at some point and see where I end up!

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
Hometown
adrift
I say grow out your beard and just steal this guy's identity - you'll be in like Flynn...
img_2005-jpg.52605
Unless, wait - I know: you are Matt Derrick. You shaved off your beard, created a new account, and are posing as a newbie like Robert Redford in Brubaker...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Beautiful day to be alive and listen to the birds chirp, remembering to be grateful for what we have and not worry about what we have not.
Healthy in PDX. Back here after years to keep track of those bugging out and to check in on those still on the road.
Just found out my neighbor died. One day I'm helping him change his starter, the next he's gone. Just walked around inside his house. That would be the first time I have smelled death. The eeriest though was that the UPS guy still left him a package. PS He was a big John Wayne fan!! RIP Rick!
SIX10 wrote on Cussock's profile.
whatz your avatar from?? looks sick
Twin cities folks, anybody looking to go out, maintain a respectable distance, and explore something this Friday night?
Committed phone memory to two of these guys albums just last night, after not listening to them for years. Found out today that one of em died just two days prior.
They fathered ebm in 1981 -the same genre of industrial that NIN brought to the mainstream over 10 years later.

Dude thinks he's gonna "make a deal" with the virus.

It's like a virtual pact with *Satan*.👹 Maybe if he sacrifices all the helpless ones to the thing, the devil will just let him be? Let him keep his status, his presidency, his supporters?

Members online