hello, just an intro ! | Squat the Planet

hello, just an intro !

spacebagstains

Reaction score
Hey!
I'm 19 in South Carolina. I honestly think about traveling all the time. Have some good friends that i made a couple years ago with ranges of experience with this. Trains, biking across several states, hitchhiking. Spent a fuckton of time (running jokes about me living there) hanging with them in two subsequent punk house situations my last year of high school and first year of college. I've heard stories and I've closely witnessed an in-and-out of travelling lifestyle. Other than that I don't really know shit.
At the moment I'm in college, dropped out my first semester, came back for my second, in my third now and and remembering why i dropped out the first time. I can't stop thinking about how restricted i feel and have felt forever. Want to see places and meet people and not waste my life or even just my youth doing stuff I was convinced i should do instead of what i want.
Not currently planning on heading out, maybe pre-planning. doing research.

Anyways I'm into art and film and music and stuff, i can be socially anxious at first but anybody is totally welcome to talk to me. I never know what to say about myself so just ask!
with luv, Katie

D

Deleted member 21429

Traveling is the best education you can get. Travel while you're young and travel light. Welcome to STP! Lotsa good advice here, takes a little getting used to the layout but the search bar is your friend. ~ peace

roughdraft

Reaction score
i feel where you're comin from

keep workin on your skills and resilience and you will find a more satisfying lifestyle! you are off to a good start

i also went through similar struggles with the university life, feel welcome to DM me on this or any topic you want

& clearly yes the site is a good resource so glad you have found your way to us

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to STP!!! Plenty to learn here and if you get a chance, read Matt Derrick's book, The Anarchist Guide To Travel. I highly recommend it!
Again, Welcome Aboard!!!

train in vain

Reaction score
Just wanted to say nice name haha. Is that like an oogle version of a lil kid with perma koolaid stained lips?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads