Hello Intro | Squat the Planet

Hello Intro

underminingme

Reaction score
Hey everyone I was referred to this site from someone over at infoshop.org and I'm pretty sure someone has told me about this place before as well... Anyways, as with most folks I'm fairly new to all this stuff, I have backpacked in the woods and, stayed a few nights in some abandoned shacks and such but nothing too far away from places I knew.

I'm kind of torn right now between hitting the road and moving into the city (Birmingham) to help with some local projects like a Food not Bombs and such. A few friends and I want to go all over the US and might be heading out around winter, the only problem is I'm not sure that we as a group are physically or mentally prepared for the long road ahead.

Hopefully over the next few days I can delve into all the sections of the site and soak it all up. In the past I've kind of drifted from forum to forum but I think with the subject matter here I'll be able to stick around. So here's to getting to know y'all, here, and on the road.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads