Hello, I'm Shadow. | Squat the Planet

Hello, I'm Shadow.

D

deleted user

I used to lurk around these parts a long while back.

Glad to have found it again.

I've spent the last few years travelling through several intentional communities, ecovillages, and communes in America. It's been enlightening at times, while others have been a clusterfuck of stress. I'm interested in meeting crews of people to travel with or find people looking to start a community, possibly in need of someone with experience of such places to start something smoother. Lots of other cool information and adventures to learn here, I'm sure.

screeches,
SHADOW

D

deleted user

Welcome back!

I'm not sure how long ago "a long while back" was, but I CAN say that there is a TON of awesome content on here, and all the people I've met in person from this site are awesome as well.

It was a couple years ago. Easy to lose sight of things like this living in intentional communities. Far easier to get lost in the day-to-day and forget about things like online networks. I was never really involved in the forums here, but I read a lot here when first starting out.

Grabbed some books from the library last night I'm looking forward to.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads