Hello. I'm new here. | Squat the Planet

Hello. I'm new here.

Phinigma

Reaction score
Traveling has always been my backup plan. I told my wife this when we were together and always kept it in the back of my mind.

Things have fallen completely apart now and I'm going to hit the road. Currently I am doing my due diligence, researching and building supplies.

I'd love to meet someone here to perhaps hang with or learn from. I'm heading west/north west. Not sure where I will go
yet or how I will get there. I do know that I want to get lost in a forest for a while and eventually explore California.

Message please if you have some tips or wanna chat.

Reactions: Freerange

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well cool that you came here to STP - we have the resources. And very cool on your intro .... suggest you put kind of the same into the road dog subforum as that's where people rather pair up and meet up. Happy Travels!!

Phinigma

Reaction score
Well cool that you came here to STP - we have the resources. And very cool on your intro .... suggest you put kind of the same into the road dog subforum as that's where people rather pair up and meet up. Happy Travels!!

Thanks for the advice! Been binge-reading this site since I discovered it on /r/vagabond on Reddit.

Where are you currently?

West Louisiana.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads