Hello, I'm Andrew | Squat the Planet

Hello, I'm Andrew

K

Kim Chee

Congratulations on finishing 20+ years.

Since you have more than a trickle of cash coming in and plenty of time, you're all set.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well hey Andrew - welcome to STP and congratulations on your time you put in the service. There is lots of great traveling resources here - as well as people who have and are traveling different parts of the world. Do you have any travel plans or ideas as to where you want to go?

bakeratj1

Reaction score
Well hey Andrew - welcome to STP and congratulations on your time you put in the service. There is lots of great traveling resources here - as well as people who have and are traveling different parts of the world. Do you have any travel plans or ideas as to where you want to go?

Hello Tude,

Yes, right now I'm looking at Australia and then New Zealand. I just finished applying for the Australian Visa. Not sure where to after that. I'll plan on coming back home after that and decide what to do next. If I make it a career then I'll rent my house out and plan the rest of the world.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads