Hello, I’m Alice | Squat the Planet

Hello, I’m Alice

failedmech

Reaction score
Hey there my name is Alice and I’m from Ohio. I recently travelled to Tennessee for a job and now I’m stuck here. I plan on traveling the country indefinitely until I find a nice place to stay. Some of my hobbies are embroidery and and writing. I want to get into food gathering and living off the land. It’s great to be here

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Rottenlife999

Reaction score
Hey there my name is Alice and I’m from Ohio. I recently travelled to Tennessee for a job and now I’m stuck here. I plan on traveling the country indefinitely until I find a nice place to stay. Some of my hobbies are embroidery and and writing. I want to get into food gathering and living off the land. It’s great to be here
What part of Ohio are u from? I'm from the Norwalk, Sandusky area.

darlingcpr

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Alice,

I also want to get into food gathering and I write poetry. Let me know if youd like to connect!

I'm staying at home in nyc as of now but will travel down to TN later this summer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads