Hello I suppose.

fuckingPanda

Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope y'all are doing well this fine... fuck it's nearly 6am already?
Oh well besides that I'm Shannon, panda, anything bear, shit, or I don't care call me whatever you please. I'm 27, recently single, and have been off the roads/tracks for a couple of years now. Got my heart broken, a few dollars saved up, and the need to travel again.
Hope you scumbags will accept me.
I will be in Bham, AL for another month or two so if anyone needs a spot hit me. I'll feed, shower, and get you warm.

Or just come by to cuddle, idgaf

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well <yawn> I suppose I'll get my butt up and welcome you to STP. :D j/k Welcome welcome. Sorry to hear of your recent issues and totally understand the want to travel again. Got cold here real fast in the East - have a friend hitching down to FL atm - still in Massachusetts - ick. Hope ya meet up with some of the members here. Just had the annual STP meet up at the Slabs for the Jamboree in October. A vid was just posted about it by Cornelius Vango if you are interested. I didn't make it this year but it's a blast. There's a lot here - enjoy. And happy travels!

fuckingPanda

Reaction score
Thank you mam! Thinking I'm going to meet up with the D.S.T. kids in Nashville for some naked debauchery. Speaking of which the corner store is open and 2.99 big md2020 bottles and naked/taking naked pictures is calling my name haha. Cheers!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads