Hello! I’m Bunny :) | Squat the Planet

Hello! I’m Bunny :)

packrabbit

Reaction score
Hey there, not really sure how to best introduce myself. Friends call me Bunny, I’m a woman in my late 20’s and rubber tramped a bit around the west coast in my early 20’s. Getting some gear together and looking to start hitting the road soon now that I got the covid vaccine. I’d like to learn to hop trains but i really don’t know shit, so i plan on staying away for now. I like punk music and al pastor burritos. Hi! :)

Tony G

Reaction score
Hey there, not really sure how to best introduce myself. Friends call me Bunny, I’m a woman in my late 20’s and rubber tramped a bit around the west coast in my early 20’s. Getting some gear together and looking to start hitting the road soon now that I got the covid vaccine. I’d like to learn to hop trains but i really don’t know shit, so i plan on staying away for now. I like punk music and al pastor burritos. Hi! :)
Hi welcome to stp if you post enough you can get to the hopper fourm but us bos are tight liped but we'll try to help ya

Reactions: packrabbit

packrabbit

Reaction score
Hi welcome to stp if you post enough you can get to the hopper fourm but us bos are tight liped but we'll try to help ya
Hi, Tony! Thank you!

I look forward to participating in the community and getting more experience traveling and surviving first, as advised :)

(but i am very much excited to catch out one day 😇)

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hi bunny! Good to see you found stp. Hope you can get familiar here. Lots of good reads and lessons in them to take for free. Travel safe.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads