hello hobos and tramps | Squat the Planet

hello hobos and tramps

bor1001

Reaction score
and now for the introduction of bor1001 drum roll please..................HI.I am from MI and want to get out on the road the only major issue is I cant go without being clean its not sleeping outside or the safety as I am 6'4" 200# no one really steps up ever. How do I get around washing on the road with like NO $. ideas ?

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
After being on the road for a time you get used to not being "clean"....But if its a thing you just can not live with out doing, then just hit up a truck stop, or just used a gas station bathroom and take a bird bath using there sinks, but trucks stops often you can talk to trucker and they will kick down a shower voucher.

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
I have very little in the way of comments in terms of 'being clean' on the road, other than what HoboSquirrel suggested: gas stations, truck stops, places with clean running water and soap are generally able to be found, unless you're *completely* out in the bush... :) In which case, there may be lakes! And streams, and rivers, and things of that general nature. I've always been of the mindset that the human body was not meant to be debrided of all naturally occurring bacteria on a daily basis by chemicals made by humans... it's just not natural, I tell you! :) But anyways... where in MI are you, and when are you looking to leave? I'm in Muskegon, currently dreaming of leaving it allll behind, again, and going in search of some farm work, hopefully out west. If you're down for a traveling buddy, hit me up...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads