Hello! Glad to be here!

KranktheBass15

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!
I am KranktheBass15. I am currently a college student in the great state of Maryland and a passionate anarchist. I love this site and it gives great tips to the great travelers out there! I hope to be like you guys someday out in Europe depending where my education takes me. Cool Runnings!

KranktheBass15

Reaction score
As much as I can. As you know from seeing the posts on this site there are quite of few people who just seem to pick up and go. I figure I will start in London where I can crash with a few friends and move on from there. Discover whatever I can. Any major places I would like to go would be places friends and family have visited maybe like Paris, Merseille, and Munich. I could also crash with a few friends in Budapest.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
sweet deal, hope everything works out for you sir. yeah most people (myself included) just get up and go though it never hurts to have a rough outline thats subject to change. how much schooling you have left?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads