Hello! Intro

baglady

Reaction score
Hi my name is michael I'm currently stuck in Utah working at a ski resort but I'll soon be traveling all around California indefinitely with my girlfriend in my Camry. Going to do a lot of rock climbing in joshua tree/bishop/yosemite and eventually make my way north to trinity county and mount Shasta.

I'm interested in train hopping and hitchhiking eventually but while my car still runs I'm just gunna live out of it. Spent last year living our of a truck with a solar panel in Los Angeles and nor cal.

I like what I've read so far on the forums and look forward to contributing and learning. Getting really depressed with this working housed up life and I can't wait to get free

-michael

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard :) There is lots of good info and reading here - have fun. But as to being stuck - you're at least in a pretty area. Never made it out to Utah even though my sister lived there many years - all I got to see were the mountains in the background of where she lived - from pictures. Ahh well - someday :)

Last edited:

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Carys are great!!!!

did 2 huge fucking road trips in mine!!! at *least* 2 : )

yer gonna be fine : )

Maxx Power

Reaction score
Welcome! Are you in Park City by chance? I used to live in Salt Lake.

Maxx Power

Reaction score
Some dude offered me a roofing job out in herber, but when I got to Salt Lake (Took a train from california), his phone was shut off and I never saw him again.

Maxx Power

Reaction score
I loved their twilight festival. I got to see Iron and Wine plus NAS for $5

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads