Hello from Toledo, OH

petergreen

Reaction score
Hello from Toledo, OH. I'm Peter. I'm 31 years old. My primary interests are in sustainable living, eco activism and zero currency economies. I'm about to hit the road south, west or southwest now that it's warm enough to travel from this area. I'll probably be hitching or biking if I can scrounge up a replacement bike.

Reactions: wizehop and Vulture

Vulture

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Peter. Perhaps hitching will do you well. You get kick downs just for flying a directional sign; perhaps you can save for a bike this way? Also hitchhiking with a bike is a little harder, probably exclusively pickups, cars with racks and suvs.

Happy trails

petergreen

Reaction score
Yeah I've always had to ditch my bike when I make a big move like coast-to-coast but it's usually cool, there's always another traveler that needs some wheels. This time, being that it's Toledo, someone just helped themselves to my bike over the winter. But that's cool too. The universe provides.

Vulture

Reaction score
Yeah I've always had to ditch my bike when I make a big move like coast-to-coast but it's usually cool, there's always another traveler that needs some wheels. This time, being that it's Toledo, someone just helped themselves to my bike over the winter. But that's cool too. The universe provides.
A good attitude I suppose, I would have held off on that until private property was abolished.

• Haha
Reactions: MarsOrScars

petergreen

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. The only thing I want right now is a new bike but if it doesn't pan out I'm sure I'll be shown another path. I've found since letting go and swearing off money that things just sort of fall into my lap when they are needed. Your inquiry is well received though. If more people gave, less people would feel the need to take.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads