Hello From The Uk!

Stinkyyy

Reaction score
Hello STP! I joined a little while ago but never really bothered to write an introduction, which I guess was dumb.

I'm 20, female (duh) and should be moving to Bristol in the next month. I'm supposed to be going to college up there but im really not sure if its the right way for me to go. I'm not really an education-kinda person. I think i'm using it as more of an excuse to move out of a shitty area which is pretty stupid, but i'm stumped for any other ideas.

I would love to travel the world (Uhhh, isn't this what everyone here is saying??) I'd like to think that I can look after myself on my own but I have no experience, so i'm looking to meet people who can give me some tips and pointers, maybe build a network of people who can show me the world.

I think i'm just a bit nervous to jump out there all alone. Which would probably be stupid anyway.

I'd love to hear stories of how you all first got into travelling and hitching, because i'm sure you weren't all homeless abused children that a lot of 'travellers and crusties' my age like to make out.

So, cheers for reading, can't wait to get stuck in ;)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: wokofshame

Smell The Magic

Reaction score
I have traveled alot around the UK so i am happy to give you advice on traveling here but haven't gone traveling abroad yet.
I want to get out of the UK and travel further but moneys/lack of knowledge/someone to travel with is pretty much keeping me here for now...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well, lucky for you traveling like a bum here in the states is super easy. get up a little bit of money and come on over, you'll have an easy time of it for sure.

Stinkyyy

Reaction score
well, lucky for you traveling like a bum here in the states is super easy. get up a little bit of money and come on over, you'll have an easy time of it for sure.

I'd love to work while travelling but I guess its good to know if there's no work around, I'll still be able to get by, haha. I have the impression its a lot different in the US to here. Being in the UK gives me the idea that living 'rough' or just going day by day would probably end in failure.

D

Deleted member 125

a 20 year old female using a picture of her ass to introduce herself to a website, incoming - "COME STAY WITH MEEEEE!!!!!!!" oh im sure youll fit right in here.

Glaneur

Reaction score
a 20 year old female using a picture of her ass to introduce herself to a website, incoming - "COME STAY WITH MEEEEE!!!!!!!" oh im sure youll fit right in here.

What kind of retard comment is this? The photo is just showing her doing dumpstering and not implying anything else. And there is no mentioning of come stay with me either so I have no idea what you are on.

D

Deleted member 125

What kind of retard comment is this? The photo is just showing her doing dumpstering and not implying anything else. And there is no mentioning of come stay with me either so I have no idea what you are on.

it was the kind of retard sarcastic comment that apparently went over yer head.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads