Hello from Qc, Canada

Neogodhobo

Reaction score
Hi people,

Well to make it short ( since I wrote a full on ``what about you`` in my profile) I traveled for about 8 years ( give or take ) Got my first dog, Tango, while traveling, got him on his first train at 3 week old with his family ( yes, that includes mommy, aunty, brothers and sisters and their human companion, I inserted 2 pictures of him on his first train, one with his brother Siren )
I left hitchiking looking for freedom, I found train hopping to be more fun, and more efficient. rather than standing 5 hours on the road to get a 1 hour ride, now I could finally wait 1 hour to 2 days to finally get a ride to where I was actually going....

Got into jail and when I go out on probation, met this wonderful woman and well im slowly changing for the better, for her. For the better, its a weird word to say in this situation because really, Iv gotten more stress from living a normal life ( working) , than living the real life (traveling) It seems stress has taken a toll on me, but whats nice though is that my wife loves to travel too, just not the Hobo way, but we often goes for day long walk from town to town, and she wants to explore different countries. So I got that going for me.... hhhmm.... So thats about it.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 238
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Oh my goodness you did have a puppy family on there! I'm glad you found a woman who loves to travel as well - makes life fun. Glad you joined here - welcome aboard!!

Neogodhobo

Reaction score
Thank you.... Yes, it was either the cops takes all the pups, or we move out of town. so we left when they were 3 week old ( I shared the full story in the : Stories, part of the forum if interested, with pictures of all the family in the article as well :) ) Thank you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads