Hello from Pittsburgh

Lulu1980

Reaction score
Hi my name is lulu. I'm a children's entertainer... Balloon animals, face painting etc. I have been traveling for 5 months. I just woke up one morning, packed my bags and took my car to the scrap yard. I walked out and started hitching. Got a ride not 5 minutes down the road. Made it all the way from Pittsburgh to las Vegas in a week on my first try. People constantly say be careful... You're gonna get killed. They're nuts. I had a few not great stories but if you are a smart cookie and don't act like an ass.... You're safe traveling as a female. I have so many great stories!. I'm back in Pittsburgh but I'm heading out this weekend. I love this site. It's been great. Can't wait till I head out and hopefully meet up with some new friends!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP and glad you like the place! Nice Avatar too!!

Reactions: Lulu1980

Lulu1980

Reaction score
That was one of my happiest and saddest clown moments in my 13 years doing it..... It's a bittersweet pic to look at... I love that stuff! And I also wanted to add to my post but it's probably a good story lol

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey, you should come entertain folks at the jamboree. i mean, we're not kids, we're adults, but, ya know, same diff right? :p

dannidirt

Reaction score
welcome

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh wow... You put a huge smile on my ugly mug this morning with your avatar!

Awesome.

Welcome a thousand bagillion times to sTP. :D

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Ha so balloons over my crotch and nipples!? :eek:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Kinky like a Klown Kar.. ::shifty::

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick
K

Kim Chee

That was one of my happiest and saddest clown moments in my 13 years doing it..... It's a bittersweet pic to look at... I love that stuff! And I also wanted to add to my post but it's probably a good story lol

Welcome, Lulu!

We have a section just for stories (they don't even have to be entirely true).

Lulu1980

Reaction score
I definitely can.... I don't have all the balloons I need but if I got them I would make you Adam and r eve
O
Ha so balloons over my crotch and nipples!? :eek:
Well kinda lol I can also make you a dick head.....hat or perhaps a princess crown.... Now I gotta order those balloons and I'm a pretty friggin good face painter I even got some glitter ;0)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
If you really want to cover those areas I can make you a balloon bikini!

oh lord, i dunno if everyone at the jambo will be ready to handle that much sexiness.

D

Deleted member 9462

hey lulu! thats awesome to hear! im a tad bit scared to hitch alone. well i guess i got my dog so thats somethin. im from pgh too so just wanted to say hey!
Hi my name is lulu. I'm a children's entertainer... Balloon animals, face painting etc. I have been traveling for 5 months. I just woke up one morning, packed my bags and took my car to the scrap yard. I walked out and started hitching. Got a ride not 5 minutes down the road. Made it all the way from Pittsburgh to las Vegas in a week on my first try. People constantly say be careful... You're gonna get killed. They're nuts. I had a few not great stories but if you are a smart cookie and don't act like an ass.... You're safe traveling as a female. I have so many great stories!. I'm back in Pittsburgh but I'm heading out this weekend. I love this site. It's been great. Can't wait till I head out and hopefully meet up with some new friends!
!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads