Hello from North Carolina

nesw

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm starting a new chapter in life and it's leading me to move from the east coast to the west coast. I'm laid-back, pretty open-minded and enjoy the simple things. I'm a willing listener.

Reactions: wizehop and Kal

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P have fun and be safe.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well cool and welcome to STP. You have a timeframe when heading out? Places you want to see? Equipment questions? - we have some good info here - do some searches (if you haven't already) in our many subforums as they contain a lot of good stuff with more added all the time. Ohh and if you are possibly looking for a friend (dawg) to travel with - you might post a thread in the roaddawg subforum. :)

Haystack

Reaction score
Welcome!

Any particular reason for heading West other than "starting a new chapter"? I've been in the West my whole life, but lately I've had a itch to head East.

Reaction score
I totally understand your need to go west. I am in NC right now as well but was born and raised in Seattle. I can't wait to get back to the best coast. Currently caring for a sick parent so it won't be as soon as I would like but I always end up back on that side of the country.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads