Hello from New York.....

rebelson

Reaction score
Greetings,

I have been a lurker on this site for quite some time and finally decided to make an account.

I worked at CSX for 13 years but moved on in mid-2019. During my time there I encountered several hobos and the experience was always positive. The last rider I met before my departure was Tall Sam Jones. Solid guy and a good conversationist. He, and others like him, always received a care package from me before heading out as a way to show my support for a dying culture.

Anyway, enough of my rambling.

-Dee

roamingsnake

Reaction score
Hello!

It sounds like you had some good experiences, and giving out care packages is pretty awesome of you! I tend to be a bit too anxious to post most of the time (in fact, I often write out long replies only to delete them before pressing the 'post' button), so I understand lurking for awhile!

It can be nice to finally step out of the shadows, though, so I hope in joining you have a fulfilling experience!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads