Hello, from Europe.

AestheticTramper

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone.

I'm Paul from the UK. I'm in the habit of drifting around Europe during the summer months. Homeless from July until September so this year will be no different. I hitchhike and camp everywhere, and would be great to meet some other hitchhikers. Even more amazing to meet anyone looking to train hop in the Balkan region or Eastern Europe generally. (I have never done it as of yet) It seems there are very few probably due to the difficulty, density of Europe, and lack of history in this region. Also interested in alternative living arrangements. I realise this is mostly a North America focused forum, so hello to everyone on the other side of the pond too!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey there Paul, I haven't done any hopping in Europe but definitely know my way around train hopping in the usa and I'd like to do some hopping out there hopefully this winter. Are you coming out to the usa anytime soon?

Reactions: AestheticTramper

AestheticTramper

Reaction score
Hey there Paul, I haven't done any hopping in Europe but definitely know my way around train hopping in the usa and I'd like to do some hopping out there hopefully this winter. Are you coming out to the usa anytime soon?
Hey, Yes I'd love to do a big trip across North America, but not this year. Unfortunately It is beyond my resources at the moment.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads