Hello from East to West! | Squat the Planet

Hello from East to West!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14481
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14481

Hello community,

I go by Pluto (among other names, that's my current one) and I'm new to this world. I found this site in a search of "How to Squat". I've been traveling for a while now, but hitting Philadelphia has made me think of many alternatives to what I'm doing. I've also had a shelter, room, or cough to go to, so far. I'm never squatted before, and I've never had to sleep outside since before I got here.

Up until now, I've been ok with traveling alone but now I have to admit that I need a lot of help in this area. So, I flew in here looking for it. I've come across many sites, though - intentional communities, communes, learning more about anti-capitalism, etc.

My profile doesn't say much about my personality... Well, clearly, I'm not the proud type. I ask for help when I need it. I would say I'm easy to talk to, but sometimes I can take too much personally, and stress myself out over nothing. People usually like me, but no one can please everyone.

I love anime, manga, dogs, cooking... I hate sexism, racism, and all that crap that inspires people to treat each other as lesser.

So, I'll be around making all the "new people" posts. It's proper to introduce one's self before dropping a huge "newbie" bomb!

So, hi. :)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! haha "newbie bomb" ;) We have a wealth of info here - and hopefully you'll be able to meet up with someone here who has or can have the same travel plans!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey buddy, welcome to the site! like tude said, there's a lot around here, so feel free to explore and use the search to find anything you're looking for. i used to live in a squat on the lower 49th street in philly waaaay back in 2001, but I really don't know much about the squatting scene out there today. hopefully some other folks here will chime in and give you some good info :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads