Hello from Bellingham

Current Location
Bellingham
Have couch if you are traveling. Looking to get out of here soon though, can't wait to meet everyone on this site. Fuck my job, my family, my life, I am so done with capitalism. <3 Gabe

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
Los Angeles
Welcome to the site! Do you have any travel experience? When are you looking to head out? Do you have a destination? Inquiring minds want to know!

OP
AntifoundationalistGabe
Current Location
Bellingham
:3 I've traveled down the coast, from Olympia to Portland by hitch-hiking, and I've done a lot of little trips on the west side of Washington. I would love to hitch to California! I'm planning on quitting my job and selling all my things and hitting the road, hopefully at the end of January next year. I'm putting my ear to ground now, because I've never done something quite like this before. I want to live a life unburdened by rules and authority, and it seems like my attachment to houses and stuff is just keeping me from living my dream. So, that's what I'm all about! I'd love advice, travel destinations, places to camp/dumspter dive/squat, and travel companions!

Ozean

Current Location
Burley ID
I've been up and down the coast many times! Stayed in Olympia for about a month. Slept behind an Ace store and everyday after 5pm id walk over to the back of a bagel shop and grab day old bagels they bagged up and put in the garbage. Did great flying a sign in tumwater..
Anyways.. seems like you wont be out until winters over. Not a bad idea..
But remember
unless one is able to live fully in the present, the future is a hoax.
You can't live at all, unless you can live fully now

Reactions: Odin
OP
AntifoundationalistGabe
Current Location
Bellingham
Hey, thanks! And it is soooo tempting to drop all of my shit and hit the road right now! I really wanna go to Slab City for the meet-up, but I gotta get rid of these student loans.... they will weigh me down on my travels.

Cirno9

Pilgrim
Current Location
Seattle
Hey welcome to the site, I will be in mt vernon / anacortes area for a bit for work until it gets to be too cold for me then im on my way down to cali/texas. Traveling can be loads of fun just dont over think things. I might even be headed to the meet up myself but thats a maybe now. Just reading the threads on here can get you ready for an adventure so I wish you the best of luck when you decide to take off for a longer trip than down o PDX. :) feel free to reach out if you wanted to do something sooner.