hello friends. ANYBODY know of a traveling couple from LOUISIANA hitchin' trains to DETROIT ???

Hail Sk8tan

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this site and actually to the whole idea of what this forums about.

I live in Detroit and recently met a younger couple, a boy and a girl who traveled from Louisiana all

the way to Michigan. I was downtown skating and this random dude comes up and starts skating with us.

He was super super chill and very nice. We skated together for about and hour or so.. then i

started to ask them who or where they were and even where they came from ( assumming they just moved here)

I talked to them about their journey for about a half hr. The story was amazing.

Anyways i didn't think to ask if they had an email, phone or even a facebook for that matter.

i did get their names... Mike and Melissa..

and I'm just wondering if anybody knows who or even just a way to get a hold of either of them.

I'd definitely want to show them around, maybe grab some food and DEFINITELY skate some more with that dude.

anyways anything helps.

email me @: futureawesome@gmail.com

thanks guys.
:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads