hello fellow miscreants

D

Doodooberd

I play lots of music interested in travel. particularly im looking for people to party up with and hit up either canadia or mexico. Ive already done u.s. and canada by freight. Interested in starting bands nd livinh under aliases. Not interested in auto-correct. Wnt to fly signs where the money is good. Find people with like minds also unalike minds. From a small gold town in cali. 23 male. Trying to.figure out if being a hobo for the rest of my life is a good idea. The job market has failed me where i am now. What i really want in life is a grand adventure. Somethingyou would.read about and not believe it. Trains brought me close to that but always other people bringin me down. I feel like amerikkka is one big wal mart now. Forgive my negativity but it doesnt really cut it for me when 80% of civilization in this country is all the same strip mall. Music music music. Anything competent or incontinent mostlypunx bluegrass blues metal but NOT techno and NOT juggalo. smoking crack to me is a novelty but im not realy into drugs. Can hold my booze. Always tryin to quit smoking but the booze makes me crave it. Weed......ya.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I still have LOTS of America to see, but I'm thinking of getting the passport and heading up to Canada for a bit next year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads