Hello everyone, new to vancouver | Squat the Planet

Hello everyone, new to vancouver

Clay Ladouceur

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to the site. Reading everyone's journeys and ideas are really fascinating. I'm 20 years old and just recently moved to vancouver from Alberta. Just packed up everything I have in my car and came to start a life. Basically I never got along with parents or family and I just left on my last paycheck after losing my job. I've been in this city now for 2 weeks, working 2 different jobs and busking in my free time. I'm currently sleeping in my car or setting up tents in the parks. I wouldn't mind getting a shitty ass room until I save up money for a nice camper van. My car is a Taurus so it gets pretty cramped. I usually fold down the back seat and sleep with my legs in the trunk but its not really ideal. Also don't have insurance on the thing and worried it will get towed... Any tips on how to live in a van in this city? Or anyone from Canada here? Anyways thanks for your time, pea soup

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads