Hello everyone! My name is Pat (1 Viewer)

citypopcafe

Hiii everyone! I hope all is well.

My name is Pat and I'm currently living at home in the Northern Nevada area. I was planning on moving to the PNW this summer but that's going to be delayed due to these trying times. I still plan on going there as soon as this all ends.

A year ago I started to become interested in forms of minimalist living like campers, tiny homes, yurts, etc. I'm anti-work and anti-capitalist and I DO NOT want to live in this system anymore. No more "daily grind", no debt, no rent or mortgages. As this pandemic situation continues to unfold I am beginning to learn more about the importance of community and solidarity.

My end goal is to start or become part of a collective house/intentional community and help others and myself become self sustaining, and drop out of the capitalist system as much as we can!

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
D

Deleted member 24782

I deleted myself
Im in Winnemucca. I'm anti-work too, but why I can't stop working so hard WTF!!!!

kriminalmisfit

Wanderer
great plan homie, it would be beautiful to see it come full circle. I'm in the northwest myself right now, i am van camping but i hope to learn some gardening skills when i get the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.