Hello! Dak's the name, re-introducing myself here... | Squat the Planet

Hello! Dak's the name, re-introducing myself here...

Dak

Reaction score
Finding my way back to this site after a few years of absence, it's been a ride but I'm feeling itchy to get back out on the road and experience things again. Long story short, was homeless for about 7 years, traveling around the Mid-Atlantic US (tho sometimes living off the books in various scuzzpit motels--that's a whole story on its own) managed to save up some dough and buy an old mobile home from the 60s...it's a base but not my forever home...I think that's what I'm most interested in finding. I'm more stable in life and yet more uncertain in a lot of ways...I remembered this site from years ago (I've been lurking for close to 10 years now) and decided to finally seek out more knowledge and correspondence from any fine folks...hoping to get out there again in 2023 and find some answers or just have a good time trying!

When I was on the road I mostly drove but I'm definitely interested in pretty much every form of travel, minus maybe hitching. It never worked for me in my teens and I look even scarier now at 30 so I figure that's probably a no go for me ha ha. Definitely have some experience with squatting tho and still know a few people in 'em around the EC. Looking to become a regular here as much as I can, seems like a cool place. Best to you all, Dak...!

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
yea I was watching this site too for a little bit and that until I decided to start posting. not a big reader but I get my info reading posts and bouncing around the web... one guy claimed he could get a college education only using his phone and thats the DIY mentality for living on the cheap. hustle shit on the side, make a humble living because you know they say oh shes got a lot, or hes a billionaire, its all fraud and fake as shit to say youre winning in this society, its a machine that works to oppress us! anyway I say welcome to anyone who knows what its like living on the low down... whats up

Reactions: CluelessHero

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads