Hello comrades | Squat the Planet

Hello comrades

Filth

Reaction score
my name is ferddy its the name given to me soon as i entered this world no lies. ive pretty much been on my own since 16 couch surfing here and there all the while trying to keep a "normal" life. now at 18 ive come to realize what really is my normal life, im a dirty kid and god-damn-motha-fuckin PROUD of it. never been trainhopping but my buddy knows plenty, some of you might know him as Tabz?

i just stumbled upon this site and feel at home.
lookin to travel again soon.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
damn, we have a bunch of new ones climbin aboard!! Good shit man, couch surfing sucks, kick you out if you smell too bad. Have fun out there and don't use newspapers as an umbrella..that shit only works in the movies.
Capt. Ahab

Rash L

Reaction score
use a spacebag as an umbrella, it tastes better than newspaper.

On a different note that moth thing on your hat in your pic looks like these moths from the mountains near the border of Mexico... huge pretty pink moths... I want one.

How is hollywood these days? Is Darius (Black paralyzed punk in a wheelchair) still around or has he moved/passed on? I have been REALLY missing him lately. :(

Oh yeah, and GOOD LUCK!

Filth

Reaction score
the moth is actually from santa monica i found it infront of some supermarket while i was trying to grub. its legs were broken so i carried him with me till he passed on.

i dont think ive seen darius in a while. i use to see him around but, never talked to him, but i cant recall seeing him recently.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads