hello brothers and sisters

jordanjankow716

Reaction score
I'm new to this site. I want to formally introduce myself to everyone. I'm a free spirited, loving, caring, spirit. I'm moving to the west coast in a couple days to reconnect with nature and spiritually with myself. Any friends/acquaintances I can find/make I will greatly appreciate, remember, and am able to provide myself for any services provided. I will appreciate any help given and will gladly repay the favor and respect any and every person involved in making my journey, and goal to promote the unification of all races and nationalities as one big family. Anybody on this site feel free to get a hold of me. It's time we unite as one species, and allow love and peace overcome the hatred, greed, and evil that is taking over our home, earth, our species, and most of our every day lives. It's our time to start a revolution /rebellion of love, peace, and unity as one in the same.....
sincerely, jordan

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads