Hello All ! | Squat the Planet

Hello All !

Anton

Reaction score
Thank you Dumpsternavel , back atcha ! Sup Brianc503 ! Hey Minky , you requested I tell more and so......
Anton is an Ohio native . Ever since a child , adventure and travel have always fascinated him . Now in his mid 30's and tired of dealing with Ohio winters , Anton is setting up to head west come fall 2018. While doing research of the west coast and southern California , Anton discovered a place known as Slab City. After viewing several youtube videos he got hip to a SquatThePlanet web page and decided the people on there are " his kinda people " and so he joined.
Anton: " For fun I enjoying exploring places both urban and rural . Pictures and videos also have lately became a hobby again . Outdoor activities or simply just being out side brings me joy . I can easily find hidden adventure in doing just about anything from taking a walk to rafting down river to just sitting in the garden. I am a " greenthumb " and have been practicing gardening and hanging out with plants since around the year 2006 . There is much more and I could go on but will save the rest for when I meet any of you . Okay then have fun and take care ! :) "

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads