hello all, i'm jason, and this is your intro to me

droprendlglaqla

Reaction score
I'm Jason and I live outside of Jacksonville, FL, truly the asshole of the southeast US. I'm 19 years old, but sometimes I have to convince others as well as myself that I really am that young, but it's all good. It also might be notable to add that this is the first and only forum type site that i belong to and I joined just this evening because this place seems to be crawling with like minded individuals who could probably help me out and, once i get myself started, maybe be helped by whatever particular knowledge i've got. I've been to a good number of places in the US, mostly by way of airplane (dad is ex-navy, now employed by airline industry), but June of 2010 brought the perfect conditions for a road trip from florida to california to visit with friends and bum around for three weeks. I haven't taken a significant trip since then, but a freight trip up to Atlanta is in its planning stages now. If there's anything anyone wants to know, feel free to contact me by any means you wish. I'm always up for talking to new people, whether it be about a common interest or opposing views. peace and safe journeys!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads