Hellå Hellåå! Im new :) | Squat the Planet

Hellå Hellåå! Im new :)

thecharmu

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My name is Ronja and I'm from Norway. I wish to someday travel such as my sapmi anchestors. x)
I don't worry too much(except for hights D: ) working as a stair cleaner and studying to become a hairdresser, tho still living at home with ma
Would especially like to check out the punk community in other countries, norway's is kinda dying :/
I'm intrigued by train hopping, sailing, rubber tramping and more!
Pm me if you've got some experience and you'd like to team up! Or just to talk about these things :)

starfarer

Reaction score
Haha no sorry i dont xD
do u?
Sadly not, my first language is shelta, a mixture of Gaelic and Norse. I'm originally from the isle of Skye. We are Scottish descendants of the Vikings. Right now I'm learning Icelandic to read the eddas and the sagas 😀

Attachments

• images (44).jpeg
    images (44).jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 153

thecharmu

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sadly not, my first language is shelta, a mixture of Gaelic and Norse. I'm originally from the isle of Skye. We are Scottish descendants of the Vikings. Right now I'm learning Icelandic to read the eddas and the sagas 😀
Woow thats amazing! Icelandic is beautiful, i feel like its similar to norwegian just more ur-s x)

Reactions: starfarer

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads