Ride Offered Headong from st.paul , mn to the bay.

Current Location
Saint Paul minnesota
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Departing from: saint Paul minnesota
Destination: san Francisco california
Date range: I'm leaving tonight . I can wait until tomorrow if you need me to.

About me: juat goinf back home to the bay. I have my bike in the back of my SUV. Figuring a bike rack out now . I have a jeep compass so as long as I get a bike rack theres plenty of room for gear and sleeping. Hit me up if You want to tag along. I prefer one other pweson due to space issues but I dont mind a full car. Just let me know.

Replace this text with a little bit about yourself. Your likes, dislikes, if you can chip in on gas, do some driving, etc. Remember, this is your 'pitch'; the riders/drivers want awesome, interesting people to ride with, so make it good!

Current Location
Fontana, CA
Reactions
93% 0% 7%
Are you driving to san francisco and back to St. Paul or are you staying in the bay?