Heading south from new England this week!

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
Will be coming down through the eastern states then through ky, tn, bama, Louisiana,texas, then probably out west. Maaaaaybe up the west coast then. Depends on the time frame.

harrison

Reaction score
im currently in NYC, leaving tonight for VA, il be there for about a week, then im trying to go down through TN, louisiana,TX, then try to make it out to Anaheim CA to meet up with a friend.

LostAvood

Reaction score
Im leaving tuesday to meet my road dog in boston from there im head south with her and well me being a n00b at this im just glad to have a partner so I hope to meet up and cross paths with all of the decent travelin folk on our way. Fyi I think I might need to stop getting stoned before posting lol

Sen

Reaction score
If you stop in Pittsburgh, let me know!

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ME! Musician in guilford , no wheels but i got family in myrtle beach [prime surf squat] and knowlage of the south. We are gettin hit with a hurricane soon so im stayin stationary for a bit . hit me up , lets chat if your in my area .

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads