Heading out into your area, please help! (and or read) With my puppy/service dog Abu.

Reaction score
Hey guys. A little back background quickly.
I'm 21 and have a heart medical condition. Which has lead me to have heart attacks, and an ICD placed in my heart and chest.
So of course, i took this to my advantage to get my 7 month old puppy added as a service dog.
In the summer i am a rock climbing guide and white water raft guide south of yellowstone around the teton area.
But in the winters i had south to tramp. I hitch hike, and want to start train hopping. More importantly i want to travel and write about surving a heart condition and seeing the world. This fall i fly to south america to spend the winter but until then i will be around the south, west, and northwest, I dont really know how to use this site, i have always done digihike, and just found this, if you would like to put me up, keep in contact, help me with learning trains and dogs, man...it would help so much. I dont want to throw my name out there, so please message me and i will find you on facebook to keep in touch throw my travels, crash or hike with each other. Thank you guys so much!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads