Ride Offered Heading down the 101 in a shitty van, Lincoln Beach OR to LA

babywavy

Current Location
portland
Traveling from
Lincoln, OR
Destination
Los Angeles
Hey y'all I'm heading south to somewhere warm. I'm gonna aim towards Santa Cruz, and eventually I wanna hit up Venice Beach again but other than that I'm planning in wandering down 101 for a while. I have a piece of shit van that may or may not make it so things will be slow, loud, smelly, and free. No gas money but jugging help is needed, I've never done it before.

SoloDrifter1980

I deleted myself
Current Location
Ripon, California
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey y'all I'm heading south to somewhere warm. I'm gonna aim towards Santa Cruz, and eventually I wanna hit up Venice Beach again but other than that I'm planning in wandering down 101 for a while. I have a piece of shit van that may or may not make it so things will be slow, loud, smelly, and free. No gas money but jugging help is needed, I've never done it before.
Hey bro, if you still need a road dog I'm down, currently in Castaic, CA. off the 5 between Santa Clarita and Bakersfield. Let me know, I travel in several different ways; freight, hitch, bike and how I got here hiking. Not a whole lot of options spanging in the major urban area (reason I'm here) but yeah bro I can definitely jug/spange and would love ❤ to get on the 101 and cruise the Coastal highway, let me know!

OP
babywavy

babywavy

Current Location
portland
Hey bro, if you still need a road dog I'm down, currently in Castaic, CA. off the 5 between Santa Clarita and Bakersfield. Let me know, I travel in several different ways; freight, hitch, bike and how I got here hiking. Not a whole lot of options spanging in the major urban area (reason I'm here) but yeah bro I can definitely jug/spange and would love ❤ to get on the 101 and cruise the Coastal highway, let me know!
Itll be some time before I'm that far south, if I have space then I'll def pick you up!

Reactions: 1 person
OP
babywavy

babywavy

Current Location
portland
I'm gonna be spending some time here and in Santa cruz to do some repairs

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$540.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $200.00 of $200.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Just covered about 500 mi in 12 hrs by train. Two hot as fuck IMs under a full moon. Only one stop was made...an unexpected siding in the exact place i wanted to be.
I'm finally headed out on the road and out of this state as a renowned painter's assistant in a month. I cannot wait for my childhood dream of travelling as a visual artist of some sort to become true. Hats off to you, Mayosky. Bless your fuckin heart man. Ya saved me.
Homeless ,married , 5 fur babies
Off to Fiji for a holiday in a couple days! Shows that you can still save and spend if you plan right!
Hello ALL !
New here, need and can give assistance...
Uh...doing the profile thing,as advised, first. Will post and reply soon.
REASON FOR JOINING: Leaving Washington on the 25th of this month,have near full van,good yellow lab,his pet cat,gas and a goal: Rockford ,Illinois. Im looking for a Road Partner!
Someone that can legally drive, and can help with gas. I got a tent,camp stove,camp heater ,and canned goods for food.
I'll finish my profile and start looking through the site.
Thanks !
Speedrowthehobo wrote on Cheeseburger's profile.
Where you at?
Well, I'm going to miss Autonomous Mutant Festival again for like literally the 10th year in a row. Fuck my job.
Too drunk last night. Damn. Well, i made it through the night so thats good.

Members online