Ride Offered Headed to Chicago

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Butte,mt
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
I am driving home to Chicago from Montana going down through Salt Lake City to Denver across Nebraska and Iowa

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Davenport Iowa
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I am driving home to Chicago from Montana going down through Salt Lake City to Denver across Nebraska and Iowa
Hello my name is Scott. I am in Davenport Iowa. I can use a ride to Chicago. I am on my way home to family. I am stuck here because I broke my lease early to go live with family and did not read the fine print on lease. It would be a head start home if I can get to Chicago. I will be living in Standish michigan. Thank you in advance.

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Davenport Iowa
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hello my name is Scott. I am in Davenport Iowa. I can use a ride to Chicago. I am on my way home to family. I am stuck here because I broke my lease early to go live with family and did not read the fine print on lease. It would be a head start home if I can get to Chicago. I will be living in Standish michigan. Thank you in advance.
I am at the Mississippi river at the centennial bridge. Iowa Illinois state line.

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

I'm afraid of America. I'm afraid of the world. I'm afraid i can't help it.
yearlong goals: finish remodeling house, wilderness firefighting, sail, bike tour. get @ me if you know about any of these/wanna swap stories/want some info.
Leo
Taking a break in Talkeetna while figuring things out.
haida Gwaii living summer 2018
Odin wrote on Geraldo's profile.
Everyone gets like this at this time of the Year... :( Destroyer of Worlds. Don't cha worry. I suggest doing some jumping jacks in the Snow then some Karate Kicks. Get the blood n bodily humors flowing! >.>
When a married girl makes out with you at a bar, ( didn't know at time)....then you go back to your squat after work ..aka.a concrete semi dry slab behind two hospitals...dirty kid status on point today lol. Never lose your touch.
Wont be able to leave until april now because of a fucking program i have to do. This shit never ends. Fuck you KittyMolotov
Might be a little AFK for a bit. Got a really short notice to be out, the house I'm living in was sold fast. Good friends own it so I'm not trying to stall em up. Unsure where I'm going, things are chaotic. Hope to stabilize by mid Jan or so? Idk
Snorting Nitrons wrote on Jerrell's profile.
Just took a closer look at your profile pic. All this time I thought it was a bunch of pills.
siid wrote on Juan Derlust's profile.
"You're never so drunk you'd eat a plate of shit someone offered you" so how would u say that in spanish ??

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
beebers9always9losesP