HAVENT SHOWERED FOR A HELLA MINUTE YO.

FolkYouDad

Reaction score
Oi! Oi! Oi! My name's Johnathan but I my friends call me Crotch Rot on the count that I haven't showered in OVER NINE MONTHS. I started traveling about six months ago and I got stuck in Hamlet, NC about two months ago. It'd be cool if I could meet some fellow crustlords to help me outta my rut. My "cc" says the yard office is cool but i dunno man. The workers were all dicks. So I just hitch hiked to this shortline in chicago called the "norfolk southern" and im kind of stuck here cause i keep getting pulled off in the yard.

Im looking to meet some cool kids like me with tattoos and patched up pants and dog stuff. Im a really cool guy im so punk rock. Im all about the johnny hobo and old crow medicine wheel and that stuff. I got a dreadhawk mullet that ive been growing for hella days. And some sweet sticknpokes.

I really want to ride the rails for a minute man. Someone help me out?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
baahahha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads