Haven't posted in a while so here's a redo

Current Location
Spokane
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Names Jennah or Jen. 26 years old from Spokane Washington. I really wanna get out of this state and go south to wherever I just wanna see the states and not feel so stuck on repeat. I am having some bumps in my life and hope to get them squared away by end of March but part of me wants to up and leave and wing it. Anyhow I have experience traveling Greyhound but I'm open to any means of travel. This state has turned toxic for me and I need to be with friends who are 420 friendly and no hard drugs. I'm a very free spirit and I feel so stuck. Would love to get to know some awesome people on here. :) Thanks for reading haha :)

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Welcome to STP. Those are all good goals. Hope you find good folks, good vibes, n good ::cigar::

It's freezing here in Chicago... and snow... meh.

Head down to warmer weather... somewhere with palm trees would be choice. :)

OP
OP
JustJennah43
Current Location
Spokane
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Thanks and yeah I haven't traveled since June and before that was when I lived in Louisiana for 5 months. I'm itching like crazy to just up and leave haha and I plan on going where the weather is always warmer! And I hope to find good people and vibes :)

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
95% 2% 4%
Welcome back. If it helps, there is a milepost 420 on the NS Brunswick district where I live, plus we got Jekyll island and St. Simons island here, too. If you want to walk the beaches, hang around milepost 420 to wait for an outbound freight train to Atlanta and what-not, hit me up. :cool:

I need to be with friends who are 420 friendly and no hard drugs.

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
i'm over in cle elum, which is a few hours west of you. i grew up in spokane (i like to call it spo-can't) so i know what you mean, where do you want to go when you get out of there?

OP
OP
JustJennah43
Current Location
Spokane
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Haha and honestly I would love to get to slab City to start and then go from there. I eventually wanna get to Louisiana but all in good time. I just can't stay in one place for so long. And I just applied for a workamper job so hope I get it it would be in either NM or AZ. But I am looking to leave end of March nor later than end of July. I been "home" for over a year and I'm ready to get back out on the road.

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
well slab city will definitely be too hot by july, the season is generally october to april, just so you know! :D

OP
OP
JustJennah43
Current Location
Spokane
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I eventually wanna get to the slabs but any in-between travels are fine with me. I just don't want to spend another summer in eastern Washington lol

NotmybestNotmyworst

Wanderer
StP Supporter
Current Location
Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
well slab city will definitely be too hot by july, the season is generally october to april, just so you know! :D
Good to know. I missed out of heading there a while back (honestly just wanted to get out of the united states of aggression) but to know i could be there for the winter is awesome. I loved NM and parts or AZ awell. I will certainly be back down again. Might be nice to have some friends and people to meet now too. Most of my more adult travels have been pretty solitary.

Id put this to use aswell https://squattheplanet.com/threads/simple-outdoor-diy-no-power-fridge.33975/

Current Location
Modesto CA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Names Jennah or Jen. 26 years old from Spokane Washington. I really wanna get out of this state and go south to wherever I just wanna see the states and not feel so stuck on repeat. I am having some bumps in my life and hope to get them squared away by end of March but part of me wants to up and leave and wing it. Anyhow I have experience traveling Greyhound but I'm open to any means of travel. This state has turned toxic for me and I need to be with friends who are 420 friendly and no hard drugs. I'm a very free spirit and I feel so stuck. Would love to get to know some awesome people on here. :) Thanks for reading haha :)
Hope you can get away!!! I'm gonna be on the road starting June 1 so if you travelling at that time hit me up! I'm a very free loving and positive person that just wants to spread peace and enjoy the beauty of life. Peace and love to you!