Haven't done one of these

FLoP

Reaction score
Hey. I'm flop. Flop because that's what I "tag" when I do. I like making stuff. I don't really like talking about myself. I ride bmx and have spent a lot of time at FDR. I'm from south jersey, but im in ny/ct at the moment. I started doing my thing in 09. Just got an apartment a few months ago and loosing it in two weeks. So I'll be back to squatting. I'd prefer it that way anyhow. I used to be a mechanic, welder, and most recently I was an industrial painter. I painted water towers and shit. Had to travel for that. Had to travel for family. Ended up leaving everything and starting new. I tend to burn bridges. I don't like people and would rather be by myself for the most part. Gets boring though. I spend my time and make my money by reclaiming and recycling forgotten metal. I'm getting that itch though and want get back out from hibernation. And I want to do so with avengence. I really enjoy an abandoned building and taking stupid risks. Someone has to jump first.. Call me an oogle call me whatever, just make sure you all me flop. I tend to "come across" random items that I like to give out if needed. Yeah...........

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads