• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Seeking Ride Halifax to Toronto (or MTL?)

Current Location
Toronto
Reactions
% % %
Departing from: Halifax
Destination: Toronto or Montreal
Departure Date range: June 6-10

About me:

Hey everyone! I've never posted on STP before but have been a member for a while. I'm looking to head back to the GTA from Halifax any time mid-late week next week. I am happy to share the driving (Ontario G with a clean record), pitch a bit for gas, the works.

I'm a recent university grad, studied journalism (don't worry, this isn't secretly for a story I'm writing). I'm a fan of jazz and rock mostly, though jazz-hip hop crossovers and ambient music is cool too! In terms of driving I enjoy getting there without too many stops, though if something's too good to pass up I could be persuaded. Sometimes I like just watching the world go by, unless I'm really into the conversation. So if you want somebody to talk your ear off, unless you find the right topic I might not be your guy.

I'm really into exploring new things, be them people, places or ideas. If I learn something new, I consider that day a success.

Anyways it's easy to ramble on about yourself. If you or somebody you know is heading this way next week, let me know!

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!