Video - Hacked to Death / Brunswick to Odum by freight (autorack) | Squat the Planet

Video Hacked to Death / Brunswick to Odum by freight (autorack)

D

Deleted member 8978

Okay, I re-did several clips of my autorack ride from Brunswick to Odum this past August 9th. In fact, my Playsport zx5 camera ran out of battery life right when I went past my intended destination of Jesup. I compiled quite a bit into one music video where it is just the music. I went back and used Audacity and Vegas Pro to make the entire reversed Clubbed to Death song contain forward beats and all. Although no one often claims copyright/protection toward reversed audio content, I credit Rob Dougan anyway. Meanwhile, no one on YouTube can still get away with Stairway to Heaven reversed, but anyway. I also figured I'd go MTV with this music video where I included their old-school font (Kabel Black) used for the subtitles at the beginning and the end. For the song, the key here is to think whether this song is being played forwards, backwards, or both. If you like the song, I have the link for it on SoundCloud. Enjoy.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads