Guess it's about time I introduced myself. A rambling introduction. | Squat the Planet

Guess it's about time I introduced myself. A rambling introduction.

Lazarus

Reaction score
I'm not really good at introducing myself online, but hear goes nothing. Not much to say I guess. Grew up in the Baptist chrch and was raised to work hard to support your family that you have to have 'cause God. I abandoned faith a few years ago thanks to punk rock. Punk, and a good friend of mine instrumental to me becoming a punk, also introduced me to Anarchism as a doable political view. Thanks to him, I left my Uber racist, hard working, Capitalist to the core conservative values. I now embrace anarcho-Communism. And thankfully, I have since left my racist ways. I hope at least. Every now and then something will creep up. But I realise it's racist. And the result of my upbringing. So I put it down as soon as I can. I'm here on Squat the Planet because it is a place where I can bask in the glow of like minded people. A people that doesn't exist for me IRL. I don't train hop. Nor do I squat. As of now I'm a middle class kid watching with wide eyes at people who do what I've always dreamed of. I know when I graduate in 2 years that I will end up hopping and squatting. I don't want the life expected of me. I constantly see what it does to people. I will hate my life. I don't want that. I don't want that white picket fence with 2.5 kids, a dog, and a steady job at which to toil away till I die. Anything has to be better than that. I guess maybe I'm rambling. I hope I've put some relevant content here. So, until next time Squat the Planet.

janktoaster

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you left that negativity behind, the road will be waiting when you graduate

Reactions: Ristoncor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads