News & Blogs - Guerilla Gardeners who are spreading 'shrooms in Colorado, Oregon, California, Washington | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Guerilla Gardeners who are spreading 'shrooms in Colorado, Oregon, California, Washington

Raggamuffin

Reaction score

The People Secretly Growing Magic Mushrooms in the Wild​

Check around during shroom season.
And remember ... all mushrooms are edible but some only once!

Here's the article:

"They’re going out across Colorado, Oregon, California, Washington and elsewhere to dump kilos of wood chips seeded with shroom spores and shoot millions of spores from water guns. It’s industrial level psychedelic philanthropy"

"The reason why people are out - “spreading this mycelium around is because we all feel the corporate thing coming and we don't like it"

"They have medicinal powers for addiction and depression. I ate as many as I could one night and woke up and haven’t smoked a cigarette since.”

I've grown a few myself in the past - they're haaaard work man, not quite a plant and not quite an animal, got properties of both; I mean they literally have their own kingdom! If anyone on here wants to talk shrooms, I'm well into the learning about them and I don't mind a good trip report, so yeah, hit me up! My advice: make sure you're 100% sure in knowing the ID of the mushroom before you pick it or go with someone who knows about foraging. Don't over pick. Dry them out properly, you'll have more 'fun' gram for gram.
Above all, trip safely kids.

Last edited:

happy hobo

Reaction score

The People Secretly Growing Magic Mushrooms in the Wild​

Check around during shroom season.
And remember ... all mushrooms are edible but some only once!

Here's the article:

"They’re going out across Colorado, Oregon, California, Washington and elsewhere to dump kilos of wood chips seeded with shroom spores and shoot millions of spores from water guns. It’s industrial level psychedelic philanthropy"

"The reason why people are out - “spreading this mycelium around is because we all feel the corporate thing coming and we don't like it"

"They have medicinal powers for addiction and depression. I ate as many as I could one night and woke up and haven’t smoked a cigarette since.”

I've grown a few myself in the past - they're haaaard work man, not quite a plant and not quite an animal, got properties of both; I mean they literally have their own kingdom! If anyone on here wants to talk shrooms, I'm well into the learning about them and I don't mind a good trip report, so yeah, hit me up! My advice: make sure you're 100% sure in knowing the ID of the mushroom before you pick it or go with someone who knows about foraging. Don't over pick. Dry them out properly, you'll have more 'fun' gram for gram.
Above all, trip safely kids.

I was just given over a pound of shrooms (one of the good kind with psylocybin that's safe to consume LOL) at a Pagan festival in the Colorado Rockies. Ate a bit (first real trip I've had since college) but looking to give the rest away or preferably trade for some craft brew or mead if anyone is around. I'm headed up to Winter Park next, HMU if interested.

Reactions: Raggamuffin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads