Grindcore | Squat the Planet

Grindcore

Reaction score
Gronibard, UltraVomit, Inhumate, Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition are a few Grindcore bands from my native France...Bleed the Pigs was a grindcore/powerviolence outfit from here in TN, they were pretty groovy.

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
Gronibard, UltraVomit, Inhumate, Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition are a few Grindcore bands from my native France...Bleed the Pigs was a grindcore/powerviolence outfit from here in TN, they were pretty groovy.
It's not grind but french D-Beat band Potence is the shit. I can't find any of there stuff except for on YouTube though 😭

Reactions: SeetherSalad79
Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping for some vinyl though
This is one of the places I know that has Le Culte Des Bourreaux - Urgence Disk Records
I know Impure Muzik distributed the album L'amour Au Temps De La Peste for a while on vinyl but I'm not sure if they still do.

*edit* Deaf Death Husky Recordsreleased the demo on vinyl */edit*

Last edited:

TurboArmatron

Reaction score
Website
www.pdxhrc.org
This is one of the places I know that has Le Culte Des Bourreaux - Urgence Disk Records
I know Impure Muzik distributed the album L'amour Au Temps De La Peste for a while on vinyl but I'm not sure if they still do.

*edit* Deaf Death Husky Recordsreleased the demo on vinyl */edit*
Cool thanks. Where in Tenn are you living. I lived in memphis for awhile years ago. It's such a shame about Omar from Negro Terror. He was a good dude and Negro Terror was my favorite punk/hardcore bands around lately. They totally owed Skrewdriver covering invasion and changing voice of britain into voice of memphis. Not just because it's four black guys but also because they just did it so well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads