I'm back....

Hobo Jesus

Reaction score
Had an account years ago. Forgot my login email/info and screenname.
Spent a few days trying to figure it out.
Then realized I can just pair to Facecrack and here I am again.

Um...
In Phoenix being lazy...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome back from me as well. Do you remember what your handle was way back when?

Hobo Jesus

Reaction score
No idea what my handle was... I've been through a few laptops and i have no idea how many phones since then so it was lost in the shuffle.

Been in downtown Phx kicking it with some artists in their studio, and staying at a friend's apartment in 19th Ave and Bethany Home area near the shitty Walmart and Super Target. Christown Mall area.

Lazy means free couch, air-conditioning, weed, and art supplies. Don't really venture out much during the heat, but at night i am typically stoned and painting on a couch somewhere between the apartment, the studio, or Roosevelts Row. Laziness paid off and got to see a free Immortal Technique show a few nights ago.

Reactions: Kal

Hobo Jesus

Reaction score
There's a handful of pics on Facecrack, but these are all I have on this laptop...
Photo0010A.jpg
Photo0377.jpg
Photo0233.jpg
Photo0037.jpg
Photo0286.jpg

Spray-painted stencil in a beach-cave near Davenport, CA

Reactions: John doe

John doe

Reaction score
Cool pieces, ive never been to into art, plus im not to artistic but always thought is was a intersting culture. Yeah ive been in and out of Phoenix the last two years, dont really know anybody here and generally dont get out much anymore... i use to hang out around van buren doing sketchy shit lol

Reactions: Hobo Jesus

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads