Greetings & Salutations | Squat the Planet

Greetings & Salutations

Ospre91

Reaction score
I am an old Hippie and I have not been amongst you in some time. Like most of us, life got in the way. However, I was thinking I might be able to share some wisdom with the new generation lol.
I know I may not be able to offer much but do you know how the highways 10, 40, 70, 80, and 90 go across the USA from East to West? I have hitchhiked every one of them. I know things have changed much since the time when i did it but I still know a few things to make life a little easier to get a ride. Or the best place to catch a train if that's your means of getting someplace. Or if you are new to cooking and trying to figure out a quick and easy meal over an open flame. I have 30 years of experience cooking for a living. Anyways thanks for letting me talk for a moment. Peace and safe travels.

Tony G

Reaction score
I am an old Hippie and I have not been amongst you in some time. Like most of us, life got in the way. However, I was thinking I might be able to share some wisdom with the new generation lol.
I know I may not be able to offer much but do you know how the highways 10, 40, 70, 80, and 90 go across the USA from East to West? I have hitchhiked every one of them. I know things have changed much since the time when i did it but I still know a few things to make life a little easier to get a ride. Or the best place to catch a train if that's your means of getting someplace. Or if you are new to cooking and trying to figure out a quick and easy meal over an open flame. I have 30 years of experience cooking for a living. Anyways thanks for letting me talk for a moment. Peace and safe travels.
Welcome man sounds like you can make some mean food

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads