Greetings from Too Stoned, Arid Zone

Thorne

Stuck and stagnant
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.houselessnothomeless.org
Hi everyone, some of you I know, some of you are new to the scene. I hope to be popping in more. Maybe not as much as I used to because after all, I am still pursuing my PhD. in Linguistic Anthropology. I am currently stationed in Tucson Arizona, and I am looking to meet with anyone who is or will be passing through Tucson in the next year. I am doing research which I am in the process of preparing and will be providing more information regarding my intent, your rights, etc. to appease the skeptics.

Though it has been 10+ years, I've hopped trains, slept in washes, and panhandled for 40's. I've been wet, cold, hungry and suffering DT's on the edge of a shithole town, so I understand what you do because I've been there. My job is not to judge, but to learn and to compare how things are the same and how they have changed since I've been on the road.

Matt, Winter, and all my old friends....Hey how's it going. Email is still the same. And so is my facebook.

Thorne

Reactions: Tude

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Didn't see your introduction post! Hey - look forward to your research questions - definitely use me!!! (oh and welcome - back?)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah feel free to include me in your studies if you like :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads