Greetings from the sunny Lisbon and WWoofing * *

sara aranha

Reaction score
Greetings from Lisbon squatters!
I'm Sara. I like mainly any kind of alternative ways of living and random conversations. :) The great things are for free!
I like old trains, traveling, looong time meals, macrobiotic, tree houses, camping in the summer, enjoying the silence and the sound of the waves, primitivism, anarquism, alternative agriculture, music, specially psychadelic and black metal, that old book smell, the see, antiquities, abandoned places, animals and sunsets.

After 2 years living in Berlin and spending many years in the University I found out that rather than reading books alone at home, the best way to learn is through experience and people, so I want to learn and teach as much as possible. Everyday.
Right now, I'm looking for a host to work as a WWoofer, since I can learn any kind of alternative and sustainable agriculture, culture, cooking, a new language, and meet people. I'm waiting for my membership applying on WWOOF denmamrk to get in touch with some of the Associations and Hosts but if you have any suggestions, either in Denmark or anywhere else, please let me know.

Warm hugs,
Sara

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisBaxter

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads